Saturday, January 12, 2013

Have a cup of coffee.


It has been quite some time since I bought this lens. It's actually a manual lens from an old camera I won't go into details about it because it will be boring if I did so. Got it for about 20 dollars I think. Though it is quite cheap, I am not quite happy because of the fact I haven't been having much time to actually use it. Sigh.

Anyways, I just started another new semester in college this week. From what I have been through during my first week, it is sufficient enough to say that I had rough start. It is actually a very long story, but to make it short, let's just say that too many shits happened. Things that should have gone smoothly, as it did to my friends, turned out ugly to me. However, I'm not entirely surprised by it. In fact, I have always anticipated that something bad would happen. 

Still, I am hoping for better days in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment