Sunday, June 5, 2011

What goes around, sometimes comes dead.

Apparently, there's a cat at my house and it's been already months now. How I found it well, I don't really pick it up. I don't remember exactly when is that day, but there is this one day a few months earlier when I saw this cat in the back alley of my house. It was a skinny cat meow-ing at people's kitchen windows. I got out, fed it and played with a for a while and that's it. Though I love cats, I didn't plan on taking care of this one. But the next day, instead of wandering in the back alley like how it used to before, it was in front of the door when I opened the door to the porch of my house.

This has now been a daily sight.

A cat being cat. This is what I found last night.

Not just last night. Once in a while, it brings home this.

Sometimes, you don't have to look for pets because sometimes, they will just come and look for you.

5 comments:

  1. I used to have a cat who loves to kill mice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farha Ghouse: HAHA. Keeps the house free of rats. But then, satu kerja pulak nak buang benda-benda mati ni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. My cat didn't know how to hunt cat, instead it hunt insects. Chhh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe: Glad that your cat doesn't know how to hunt cats. XD Serious typo there.

    ReplyDelete